15 December 2020
If you’re struggling over Christmas and New Year, there is help available for you.
Find out more details below about who you can speak to, how they can help, and what their Christmas and New Year opening hours are.
- NHS 24 – Call 111 – The 111 service provides urgent health advice out of hours, when your GP Practice or Dentist is closed.
- ASAP – Call 0808 800 1007 – Support for people in the Armed Forces community across Scotland.
- V1P – Call 0131 221 7090 – Free advice and support, whatever your needs may be.
- Combat Stress – 0800 138 1619 – 24/7 Veteran Helpline.
- SSAFA – Call 0800 731 4880 – If you are a member of the Armed Forces community and you need help, support or advice from SSAFA then please phone Forcesline.
- Samaritans – Call 116 123 – Whatever you're going through, a Samaritan will face it with you. They’re there for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Breathing Space – 0800 838587 – Our thoughts and feelings can sometimes get in the way of coping with everyday life. Breathing Space provides a safe and supportive space through listening, providing advice and providing information.