Veterans Housing Scotland does not operate a waiting list.
When properties become available, we will inform our partners and advertise the properties through our website’s properties page and only then will we accept applications. Please do not send an application without listing a property.
If we have no properties available and you are in urgent need of housing, please contact us, and we will advise you about other housing providers or advisors, such as:
- Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB): Housing
- SSAFA: Housing advice
- Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP): Housing
- Haig Housing
If you are eligible and wish to apply for one of our properties, you should complete the application form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note proof of eligibility is required.
If you require assistance to complete the form or need a hard copy sent, please contact us, and one of our team will be pleased to assist you.
Your application and supplied proof of eligibility will be reviewed against our criteria; you will then be asked to support your application with an income and expenditure form and called for an interview to assess your application. Our team will keep you informed of progress and any additional information they require to progress your application.
- You must have served in the regular armed forces or been deployed operationally as a reserve force member.
- Be disabled, which may be a physical or mental ill health disability and need not be attributed to your military service.
- Referrals from the Tri-Service Personnel Recovery Centres.
- Homeless with dependants.
- Early Service Leavers with Operational Service.
- Retired members of the British Armed Forces with Operational Service.
Retention of personal information:
- We will only retain your information for as long as we require it to process your application. If we cannot take your application forward at any stage, we will inform you and destroy your personal information that we hold.
Income and expenditure:
Please complete a copy of our income and expenditure form and submit it along with your application.